Here you will get to know everything about Asus Flash Tool including the guide on how to use Asus Flash Tool. So, if you are new to flashing and updating firmware then this guide is where you can start. But first, you need to download Asus flash tool from the download section and then check out the guide. Also, remember that both Asus Flash Tool and Asus Zenfone Flash Tool work the same, only the difference is that the Zenfone flash tool supports all the Zenfone but no other phones.
Choose the option “Apply update from ADB’ and connect your device to your computer. Let’s comment below and tell me which is your favorite custom rom according to you. Then please share this article with your friends and family who have Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1. LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project (AOSP) with extra Useful contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. LineageOS ROM is a free, stock Android firmware community-built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 11 (R), which IS designed to increase performance and stability over stock Android for your device.
- A phone is not truly a ‘desktop in your pocket’ but Ubuntu Touch uses the Ubuntu OS as its basis.
- Rooting is the process of gaining full admin control of the Android device.
- Ensure that your Device at-least 50% charge During Flashing Process,to Stop the Accidentally Switch off.
- Once it is complete, press the ‘Reboot System’ button.
You can unlock your different features using Rooting. While hacking is a illegal, in this way someone can control and break any system or device. Magisk Magisk is a popular Android feature, it is secured by Google’s SafetyNet system. Magisk developed by topjohnwu, you can have root and install custom mods using different services like Google Pay.
- Note – I unlocked my bootloader using the unofficial method posted on XDA and relocking the bootloader using the below procedure worked for me.
- It has 32GB of internal storage (expandable up to 2000GB via a microSD card).
- The steps we have given have been personally tested by the author of this article and are safe.
- If you have not Rooted or unlocked your device bootloader or had not install Recovery then consider the above links.
The LineageOS team is bringing LineageOS 16 based on Android Pie to the Asus ZenFone Max Pro M2, ZenFone 3, Yandex Phone, and more. You can now enable EIS on the Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 using the stock camera application, thanks to the XDA Junior Member ronello. You’ll probably have to use GCam Go mods, not the regular GCam app.